Monday, November 21, 2011

Now, Two Cars, Two ipods

From November 2010 through June 2011, we were a one-car family.  It did not seem hard while we were doing it; but, with my dad living with us since July, we are so grateful to have two cars again.  We are most grateful to have friends that offered to sell us their used car.  It has worked out well.

We had also been a one-ipod family for a few years now.  But, our second CD player broke and I could not listen to any of my music without a lot of hassle.  So, we now have 2 ipods, too.  And, I love having my music on my own ipod!

We still have just one computer, though...and, that takes some juggling (with my husband who often uses it for work, with my kids who are becoming more computer literate, and with my household needs and desire to write).  But, I don't see us getting another computer for awhile yet.

We are grateful for the things we have; but, the more things we have, the more responsibility.  So, I am happy with our "assets" right now but, more so, with our life.



No comments:

Post a Comment